Investing In African Mining Indaba
Meet 300+ mining companies and 500+ investors under one roof, as well as senior government officials and other industry stakeholders.
With the President of Ghana already confirmed as a keynote speaker and more heads of state expected, this is one event you can’t afford to miss.
Register now with our partner discount code SAMINING10 to get 10% off.
In 2019 you can expect:
- Battery metals day in the Junior Mining Forum
- Resource Nationalism – developing strategies to restore stability and protect investments
- The latest disruptive tech & innovation strategies in the Mining 2050 Innovation Track
- Sustainability Day – addressing negative mining legacies, local communities & environmental concerns
- Investment Pavilion: a new area combining the VIP Investor Lounge & Junior Mining Showcase
- More women to feature on the agenda
For more information on the Investing in African Mining Indaba, click here.
Mining Indaba and IGF recently hosted a meeting around driving sustainable economic development initiatives.
Here our readers will find the The investment prospects of gold, battery metals and marijuana, which will be discussed during a panel at the event.