RUN WILD At Thanda Safari
Thanda Safari, a 5-star private game reserve set in the northern reaches of Zululand, KwaZulu Natal where the Great Rift Valley meets the Lebombo Mountains, puts a great emphasis on conservation and community upliftment and is the perfect place for holidaymakers and families to experience and discover the Big Five and all the other creatures in the bush.
The RUN WILD Weekend will give walkers, joggers, runners and their friends and families the unique chance to experience the vast open spaces, the magnificent terrain and the wildlife of Thanda Safari…on foot! With the safety of guests being of the utmost importance this exciting and exhilarating experience will be under the supervision and watchful eye of Thanda’s Anti-Poaching unit.
A ‘RUN WILD’ Weekend:
- Date: Friday 16 to Sunday 18 July 2021
- Price: From R2 995 per person sharing at Tented Camp (R5 990 per person/ R11 980 per couple for a two-night stay)
- Package includes:
- accommodation – two nights double occupancy at the luxurious Thanda Tented Camp -spacious colonial safari-style tents, each with private viewing deck and en-suite bathroom
- two game drives daily with guide and tracker
- all meals
- selected local beverages (soft drinks, house wines, spirits and beers)
- Excluded: conservation levy of R200 per person per stay, gratuities and all items of a personal nature.
Terms and conditions apply.
Thanda is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World, a multiple winner of The World’s Leading Luxury Lodge award, ranked as one of the 20 Top Resorts in South Africa in the 2020 Condé Nast Traveller Awards, and more recently was winner at the 27th World Travel Awards for World’s Leading Luxury Private Villa 2020, as well as Africa’s and World’s Leading Safari Lodge 2020.
At Thanda Safari you are guaranteed a unique African experience and exclusive close-up encounters with Africa’s Big Five.
Booking is essential – to make your reservations contact:
T: +27 (0) 32 586 0149 | www.thandasafari.co.za
In keeping with new protocols regarding the Coronavirus, Thanda Safari is adhering to stringent health and safety cleaning protocols – the safety of guests and staff being of the highest priority.