A Weekend Of Campfire Stories With Kingsley Holgate
This exuberant, energetic, enthusiastic force of nature Kingsley Holgate – a fellow of the Royal Geographical Society – South African explorer, humanitarian, TV personality, author and storyteller, described by Getaway Magazine as “the most travelled man in Africa”, will share his stories with you around the campfire at the Boma dinner on Saturday night.
And Thanda Safari, the 5-star private game reserve, set in the ancient land in the northern reaches of Zululand, KwaZulu Natal where the Great Rift Valley meets the Lebombo Mountains, and home to an amazing variety of wildlife and bird species, provides the perfect backdrop for the larger-than-life stories of one of Africa’s most colourful modern day explorers.
A Weekend of Campfire Stories with Kingsley Holgate:
- Dates: Friday 11 to Sunday 13 June 2021
- Price: From R2 995 per person sharing at Tented Camp (R5 990 per person/ R11 980 per couple for a two-night stay)
- Package includes:
- accommodation – two nights double occupancy accommodation at the luxurious Thanda Tented Camp – spacious colonial safari-style tents, each with private viewing deck and en-suite bathroom
- four game drives with guide and tracker
- all meals and selected local beverages (soft drinks, house wines, spirits and beers)
- Kingsley will also be staying at Thanda Tented Camp, he’ll join guests on game drives, mingle and be there to chat and interact – and if you have any of his books – bring them along and get them signed
- Excluded: the conservation levy of R200 per person per stay, gratuities and all items of a personal nature
Terms and conditions apply.
Thanda is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World, a multiple winner of The World’s Leading Luxury Lodge award, ranked as one of the 20 Top Resorts in South Africa in the 2020 Condé Nast Traveller Awards, and more recently was winner at the 27th World Travel Awards for World’s Leading Luxury Private Villa 2020, as well as Africa’s and World’s Leading Safari Lodge 2020.
At Thanda Safari you are guaranteed a unique African experience and exclusive close-up encounters with Africa’s Big Five.
Booking is essential.
To make your reservations contact:
T: +27 (0) 32 586 0149 | www.thandasafari.co.za
In keeping with new protocols regarding the Coronavirus, Thanda Safari is adhering to stringent health and safety cleaning protocols – the safety of guests and staff being of the highest priority.