Investing In African Mining Indaba 2020
|Event||Investing in African Mining Indaba|
|When?||3-6 February 2020|
|Where?||CTICC, Cape Town, South Africa|
Where The World Connects With African Mining
Investing in African Mining Indaba is solely dedicated to the successful capitalisation and development of mining interests in Africa. Located in Cape Town, South Africa for 26 years, this event unites investors, mining companies, governments and other stakeholders from around the world to learn and network, all toward the single goal of advancing mining on the continent. Also known as Mining Indaba, we are dedicated to supporting education, career development, sustainable development, and other important causes in Africa.
Registration for delegates with be launching soon! Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know when it opens. You can sign up here – www.miningindaba.com.
Take A Bigger Presence In 2020
If you looking to elevate your profile, do deals and connect with the 600+ global investors, 800+ mining executives or 900+ government officials that attend, download the Sponsorship Brochure to discover how you can take a bigger presence in 2020.
From networking events in beautiful locations to thought leadership pieces including leading round tables and special interest sessions, our friendly sales team will think outside the box to ensure your business objectives are met.
- Expand your contact base and reach to include 900+ top mining executives from across 95 countries, plus the hottest junior mining projects
- A space to meet your existing clients and investors and attract new business customers
- Maximise your brand awareness with the entire mining value chain
- Exposure to 200+ press representatives from media outlets including Bloomberg, Reuters, Financial Times, Dow Jones, Business Day TV and CNBC, among others
- Let your clients know you’re serious about your service offering to the industry by being part of the biggest annual event in African mining