Hansgrohe’s Mixers And Shower Heads Saves Up To 60% Of Water
The importance of influencing guests to save water and equip bathrooms with water saving products now lies heavily on the shoulders of industries like hospitality.
At Hansgrohe, we assume a pioneering role in dealing with ways to conserve water in South Africa and worldwide, hence why our products are equipped with the innovative water saving technology: EcoSmart – saving up to 60% water without compromising on comfort. Our basin mixers come out standard with EcoSmart technology, no need to add water restrictors or ask for an Eco alternative. A wide variety of Hansgrohe showers are available in eco-versions, saving water without losing the premium experience whether at home, a hotel or lodge.
Benefit of the EcoSmart technology:
- Water consumption reduced to 9 l/min on overhead and hand showers (green products even consume only 6 l/min.)
- Hansgrohe taps require only 5 litres of water per minute as standard
- Decreased hot water consumption, and reduced energy consumption and costs accordingly
- Lower CO2 emissions due to reduced energy consumption
- Constant flow rate, even at different water pressures
- A real treat, even with a low flow rate – a full, bubbling jet of water thanks to the enrichment with air
Hansgrohe is working with various hotel groups, architects, property developers and interior designers dedicated to going green to equip bathrooms and kitchens with premium water saving mixers and showers to make the difference without losing the element of luxury.