The Revolutionary Cloud-Based Access Control Solution
Its proven reliability and recognised stability brings cloud-based access control to every business, providing vastly better functionality and performance than is possible in a traditional mechanical solution.
With a flexible management system that requires no software installation nor the cost of a fully wired electronic product – all you need is an online device with an Internet connection. You can manage your company’s cloud-based access control from any device – phone, tablet or pc. Any size business will benefit from this solution, smaller projects can be implemented and then as required easily expand to larger, even transnational solutions. Our access control solutions are in use internationally in office buildings, retailers of all types, banks, insurance companies, manufacturing and industrial sites.
Providing a safe and convenient environment for employees, visitors and external staff. With a focus on: security, efficiency, flexibility, reliability and usability.
- Security: Our solution protects from office doors to data cabinets to parking gates, including remote sites.
- Efficiency: Efficiently use the natural movements of different groups of users within and across the individual areas of the facility.
- Flexibility: Optimise the use of individual areas of the facility by flexibly changing access plans easily to permit the individual programming of certain installations for conferences and special events.
- Reliability: RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) technology means credentials are read quickly and seamlessly, to avoid entry or exit bottlenecks. With real-time monitoring, and immediate problem solving if glitches may arise.
- Usability: An RFID tag and the use of a mobile phone make keys a thing of the past. The tag or mobile phone triggers the lock to engage within seconds, so visitors or staff can enter easily and according to their access rights.
Our cloud-based Keys as a Service (KaaS) solution makes access control a clever solution for co-working and shared spaces – to define who goes where and when in a building. Easily create profiles for users, assign or block tags, define which doors they may enter on which days and times. Equip access points with our wireless lock, which takes commands from the control unit inside your property. Use any combination of locks to manage access throughout your business or even across different properties in different locations.
The benefits for our solutions are endless:
- Stop replacing locks:
There is no need to replace a lock when keys are lost or stolen. Simply block the tags and assign new ones.
- Control who goes where and when:
Saltoks.com allows you to individually define who can enter which doors during which time periods.
- Open doors remotely:
With our one-time passwords technology, users can open doors remotely without a key.
- Gain activity insights:
Receive notifications regarding door and user activity.
- Wire-free locking:
Smart, secure, and easy to install, our electronic locks don’t need hard-wiring and won’t sacrifice security.
By creating the wireless locks, which takes commands from the IQ inside the property, we have set new standards in security, comfort and cost-effectiveness which remains future-proof.
13 Picaroon Street, Laser Park, Honeydew, Johannesburg