Architecture South Africa was established more than 30 years ago as the official journal of the South African Institute of Architects (SAIA).
It is a bi-monthly publication offering insightful and well illustrated editorial written by a panel of architects appointed by the SAIA. The focus is on recently completed projects and the development of South African architecture in the context of the special demands of South African society, sustainability and increasing globalisation.
Technical and practice guides are also regular features. Architecture South Africa has established itself as the authoritative source of information for architectural professionals in SA.
Our highly targeted distribution to all members of the SAIA and allied professionals provides discerning advertisers with an economic no-wastage platform to showcase products and services to the most influential designers and specifiers within the industry.
- All members of the South African Institute of Architects (SAIA)
- Members of the South African Council of Architectural Professionals (SACAP)
- Major role–players within the property development and construction industries
- All architectural universities, distributed to final year architectural students
- Members of the Institute of Interior Design (IID)
- CNA, Exclusive Books and other news agencies nationwide