Africa Health Exhibition and Congress
The Africa Health Exhibition and Congress will once again showcase medical health care equipment and all the other vital components that go into healthy living. For those who’ve yet to experience this significant event, here’s what to expect:
- Africa Health, now in its 6th year, is the largest healthcare exhibition and congress in the continent. It offers important opportunities to build relationships within the healthcare industry, to showcase progress and achievements in the sector, and to explore new opportunities with stakeholders in the healthcare field.
- Covering 6,325 sqm of exhibition space, Africa Health hosts 534 exhibiting companies from 57 countries across the globe.
- The total number of country pavilions at Africa Health has increased to 13 – further enhancing the range of hospital equipment, medical devices and medical technology on display at the exhibition.
- In 2015, more than 7,000 visitors came to the show, proving that Africa Health is truly where the healthcare world comes to do business.
- The Africa Health Congress is the largest CME-accredited multi-track medical conference in Africa, with a total of 17 conferences. Once again, we look forward to welcoming more than 3,000 delegates and 116 international and regional speakers to the congress.
- One significant trend is for both visitors and exhibitors to be much more interactive and creative in their planning around an event, the advent of social media being a major driver behind that. Over the years Africa Health has developed an online platform behind the physical event that allows pre-show interaction and planning between participants. Africa Health is on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Africa health hosts the VIP program with ministerial figures, C level hospital representative and the largest distributors from across Africa being hosted at the show. Africa Health will also provide a matchmaking software so exhibitors and VIP’s can schedule their meetings before they arrive onsite.
Africa Health is the perfect platform for the global healthcare industry to showcase their latest innovations, techniques and solutions for the African healthcare industry. It provides a unique opportunity to meet people from every aspect of healthcare.
Areas of speciality include:
- Medical technology
- Laboratory equipment
- Physiotherapy/Orthopaedic technology
- Commodities and consumer goods for hospitals
- Information and communication technology in healthcare
- Surgical products and services
- Facility management
- Medical disposables
- Healthcare building technology
- Medical services
- Medical publications
- Consulting services in healthcare
Africa Health Exhibition and Congress attracts a wide range of visitors across the healthcare spectrum, including dealers and distributors, medical manufacturers, general practitioners, hospital doctors, hospital managers, hospital nursing staff, hospital technical managers, laboratory managers, physiotherapists, medical assistants, and many more.
Africa Health 2016 will host 57 exhibiting countries with national pavilions from:
- South Korea
The Africa Health Conferences are the largest CME-accredited multi-track medical conferences in Africa. They provide thousands of delegates the opportunity to earn valuable CME credits at 17 distinct conferences streams. The conferences also aim to ensure that new advances, research and technologies are also highlighted to better inform and equip those attending.
The 2016 programme includes the following conferences:
- Healthcare Management Conference / 9-10 June
- Total Radiology Conference / 8-9 June
- Nursing Conference / 10 June
- Patient Safety Conference / 10 June
- Public Health Conference / 8-9 June
- Wound Care Conference / 9 June
- Gastroenterology Conference / 8 June
- Internal Medicine Review Conference / 9 June
- Emergency Medicine & ECG / 8 June
- South African Preventive Medicine Conference / 10 June
- Hospital Build Conference / 8-9 June
- Clinical Engineering Conference (CEASA & IFMBE) / 10 June
- Quality Management Conference / 8 June
- Medical Managers (SASMM) Conference / 8 June
- Decontamination & Sterilisation (CSSD) Conference / 8-9 June
- Southern African Health Technology Assessment (SAHTAS) Conference / 9 June
- Ethics, Human Rights & Medical Law Conference / 10 June
We also have partnerships with:
- PHASA – Public Health Association of South Africa
- SASMM – South African Society of Medical Managers
- SAPHMA – South African Public Health Medicine Association
- SAHTAS – Southern African Health Technology Assessment Society
- CEASA – Clinical Engineering Association of South Africa
- IFMBE – International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering
- CFSA – CSSD Forums of South Africa
- ICSSA – Infection Control Society of South Africa
- SAFMA – SA Federation for Mental Health
- ASAIPA – Alliance of South African Independent Practitioners Association
- ELH – Eloquent Learning Health
- ANSA – Academy of Nursing of South Africa
- Gauteng Tourism Authority
Informa Exhibitions Life Sciences is strongly committed to continuing medical education and providing a platform through Africa Health Exhibition and Congress that attracts international healthcare leaders to Africa.
For more information about the Africa Health Exhibition and Congress, click here.